Monday, July 9, 2012

oakley half jacket sunglasses signed to Zhang Bing

I lie when your free labor, no problem, now start thinking about since my dad, my mother! , said: That humanity: distillation or purification equipment to apply for a utility model, than good patent application for more, and then to the Office of Science and Technology to obtain technology certificate,oakley flak jacket sunglass, send a gift of five thousand dollars and reasonable legal to get that way may be exempt from corporate income tax for three years . 30, although the tax authorities on affiliated enterprises focus on examination,oakley half jacket sunglasses, but under normal circumstances, perfect agreement signed, such as the sales company responsible for advertising, promotion, they are also staring at him no way! can pay less later, the second is not too greedy, my predecessor boss to the above, I do not want to pit, remember people less than Tunxiang you want to help you! His tone is quite sad the meaning of the sparse and clearly remembered the past.
Heard this side of the wind in my heart is still recognized him, and held out his hand to Tao: ! Side of the wind with a smile oakley canteen and the nfl introduced to him, half jokingly authentic: you one, but I believe, from your start, the staff will be more and more, I hope we can solidarity be bigger companies do a good job, I will not ill-treat the veterans who helped. canteen to come up with long ago had prepared contract, signed to Zhang Bing, took out $ 5,000 to him, said: handed down to you, so rags can not! But the loss of five thousand dollars, but you lost to accompany me to create a brilliant opportunity,

No comments:

Post a Comment